Saturday, October 27, 2012

vendor highlight #11


So another new vendor this year is Rebecca. She makes some fabulous scrapbooks (sigh. i remember when i used to scrapbook. my poor children have unfinished albums!).  I'm sure many of you feel like you don't have the time to make scrapbooks of your family photos. Rebecca does the hard part for you. All you have to do is add the photos!  Here's a little bit more about her:

------

Hi!  I’m Rebecca Boyer, sometimes known as Scrapista.  I am a marketing coordinator by day and covert scrapper by night!  If a day goes by without at least 15 or 20 minutes of creative time I feel completely discombobulated (is that even an official word?). My love of scrapbooking really comes from the idea of preserving a piece of history, not just photos or memorabilia, but feelings and emotions.  Using a mini album to celebrate a special event is a perfect way to do that. 
You can visit my site at Scrapista.




I know she will have all sorts of great things to look through. Make sure you check it out at her booth Scrapista! 

No comments:

Post a Comment