Wednesday, October 24, 2012

vendor highlight #8

Up next, my friend Beth is joining us this year with her adorable canvases and lovely home decor. BLT is her new venture and I'm thrilled that she is diving into the handmade world.  I think you will love what she is making! 

-----
My name is Beth Townsend. I am a wife and mother to three of the greatest blessings on the face of this earth. They have really been the inspiration for my new venture into the crafting world. While trying to decorate their rooms with cute things on a budget, I found the only way to get what I really wanted (in my price range) was to do it myself! I would not have considered myself in any way crafty prior to becoming a mother, but here I am! And best of all...I'm
loving it!

I started out by making some cut paper art on canvas for my kids rooms.  From there, I was inspired to try to do some DIY decorating for other parts of my house.  
----





Some cute things for your home, huh?!  So look for Beth's booth, BLT, and see for yourself!  See you at Bloom Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment