Tuesday, October 16, 2012

vendor highlight #2

I'm pretty giddy about introducing all of our vendors! And today, I'm happy to introduce you to Tonya of Delicious Box Studio. She is all about paper goods. She makes a variety of things like gift tags, note cards, ice cream wrappers, coco cones, cupcake toppers, treat bag toppers, Stickers by the sheet, Treat boxes, and MORE (if you can believe that!).

-----

Hello! I'm Tonya, the owner and designer behind Delicious Box Studio. But more importantly, I'm the full-time "ma-ma" to my sweet little munchkin boys. Delicious Box Studio has been a lifelong dream. As a child, I had a fascination with sweet treats and paper. After researching for cute ways to give someone a special treat - I found a very small industry for my needs. So, I created Delicious Box Studio. Everyone deserves a special treat in a beautifully displayed presentation. Savor the sweet life!

-----

Just look at all this adorableness. You need these for your next party!




Be sure to hop on over to her cute website to see more of her goodies at http://deliciousboxstudio.com or get some cute ideas on her blog http://deliciousboxstudio.blogspot.com/. ....but also come be sure to check out her booth (aka party headquarters!) at Bloom Market to see all she has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment