We are excited to be having our 2nd annual
November 9th & 10th, 2012!
Tannery Row, Buford, Georgia
- Bloom Market is a unique place to shop from vendors selling their handmade crafts. These are not your grandmothers crafts! We are talking about fresh, modern, and fun products that you cannot buy at the mall.
- This is a great opportunity to support the handmade world...putting money in the pockets of unique, gifted artisans who are trying to help bring home the bacon for their families!
- There are 2 convenient shopping times! Friday, November 9th from 5:00-9:00pm and Saturday, November 10th from 10:00am - 4pm
- Our location is in the historic Tannery Row building, on the lower level (called the Tannery Hall). It is located right on West Main Street in downtown Buford. 554 West Main Street Buford, GA 30518
- There will be signs for parking. There is a parking lot with plenty of spaces and just look for Bloom Market signs for the entrance.
- You will be given a shopping bag when you come in the door. Feel free to walk around and shop at the different booths. Cash is greatly appreciated. Although most booths will accept credit cards!
- We will also have treats to eat and coffee to drink during both shopping times! How fun is that!?
- Please invite your friends (or neighbors or co-workers or cousins or your sister's husband's mother!) and spread the word! This is such a great opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done!
- If you need more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org