Thursday, October 18, 2012

vendor highlight #4

so #4 vendor is Katie from Replated. the first time i saw this concept of recycling license plates was at an outdoor market in Rosemary Beach. i loved it. and so i'm thrilled to have katie join us this year at Bloom Market with her super cool signs.  Here's a little bit about her:

-----

Well, hi! I'm Katie and I'm representing my little venture, Replated. As a child who grew up without videos, dvds and ieverythings for long car rides, we played games with the other cars' license plates to make the time pass. I have a special appreciation for them and since I love the idea of recycled art its a perfect fit! I wish I knew even a few of the places each plate has been. I am loving giving all these pieces with history a home in a piece of art work that has history for my friends and customers!

-----




so i particularly like the "BLOOM" one...for obvious reasons!! she will be taking custom orders so you can get your own personalized sign! come say hi to katie at Bloom Market! 

No comments:

Post a Comment