Wednesday, October 17, 2012

vendor highlight #3

so raise your hand if you like jewelry?! i think its safe to say that most women love accessories and Bloom Market will be a great place for you to shop for some fabulous jewelry! we have several jewelry vendors...all with their own unique style.

the first jewelry vendor i want to introduce is Ingrid of BEADINGrid...here's a little bit about her!

-----

My name is Ingrid Morris and I’m a part time drama and art teacher. I’m a full time wife and mom of four. BEADINGrid is an excuse for me to make one of a kind cute, affordable and fashionable jewelry FOR ME. Recently I’ve been invited to in-home jewelry shows. Love the stuff, but not the prices… So, I said to myself “You can make that!” And that’s how it all started. I never make anything that I wouldn’t wear myself. I love color, texture and ere on the side of big instead of small. Each piece is one of a kind. Really, they are little works of art.

When asked where I get my materials the short answer is EVERYWHERE. Some of my stuff is from the traditional crafts stores, but I love to remake or repurpose, too. I scrounge sale racks, thrift stores, garage sales and my own jewelry drawer. I’ll even take commissions for reworking sentimental favorites or that awkward piece that just doesn’t work. 

If you see something you like, but need a different size and color…. Just let me know! I love doing personal orders. Also, talk to me about wedding jewelry. I’ve made several sets of bridesmaid’s jewelry. You won’t find a more unique and affordable gift option!



-----






aren't her pieces so pretty? make sure to come by her booth, and you just might walk away wearing something new around your neck. or ears. or wrist!  


No comments:

Post a Comment