Monday, October 22, 2012

vendor highlight #6

So Bloom Market is not just for the women folk. Check out our next vendor, Spare Time Artisan, and you will see why!  I'm super happy she is joining us this year selling her whimsical bowties! I know there is a man in your life that would look dashing in one of these cool ties. Here's a little bit about Kristie:

----

I'm Kristie Fields, also known as Spare Time Artisan. I squeeze my sewing in between carpool runs, laundry, grocery shopping and sporting events (hence the name!) for my husband and our four teen and pre-teen boys. I love sewing bowties for men and older boys, and I especially love using beautiful fabrics from Liberty of London, my favorite store. According to my husband, sewing ties is just an excuse to stockpile fabric, but I will use it all eventually-really, I will!

-----




i completely understand the addiction to fabric...i have the same issue!  Kristie's booth is a must see!! A handsome bowtie would be a great surprise in any man's Christmas stocking!!

1 comment:

  1. who are your handsome models Kristie? They look very GQ-like :)

    ReplyDelete