Tuesday, October 30, 2012

vendor highlight #14

Well we are a little over halfway through our list of vendors! And many more good ones to come. Today we have Pam from The Wishing Box. She makes beaded earrings, bracelets, necklaces and anklets and hand stamped earrings and bracelets. A little bit about Pam:

 ----

I started stringing so that I could use beads from a broken strand of Swarovski crystals that had belonged to my grandmother to create a piece of jewelry that I could wear. Once I finished that first bracelet, I was hooked! I love playing with beads of all shapes, sizes and colors to create unique designs for my customers and the important people in their life.

----




That hand-stamped "10K" necklace is a great reward after running a 10K! Pam has much more to look at (you can peek at her other items in her Etsy store). So please be sure to see her booth at Bloom Market!  And remember...2 great shopping times!! Nov 9 from 5pm-9pm and Saturday Nov 10 from 10am-4pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment