Friday, October 7, 2011

Vendor Highlight #9

I have known this vendor for a very long time...during my fun teenage years (yes, braces & big hair)! She was one of the youth helpers in our church. I spent a lot of time with her family and they were very dear to me. I haven't seen her in years...so Bloom Market will be a mini-reunion for us!

Teresa makes super, adorable little girl's clothing. She uses vibrant and fun prints that would surely make any little girl feel pretty!  Check out her talent in these photos:
If this cute Christmas dress comes in a 3T or 4T...I will be snagging it. [Just so you know]

And how cute is this little number. the colors, the flowers, the polka dots...oh my!

So just another sweet taste of what you will find at Bloom Market...FRIDAY, OCT 14 & SATURDAY, OCT 15!!  Come by and see Teresa and all her sewing glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment