Monday, October 3, 2011

Vendor Highlight #5

This booth is a family affair! Kathy and her two children have been busy bees putting together all things paper. and very CUTE paper, I might add!  They are a homeschooling family who love to craft. Each are super talented and have come up with some adorable creations (the dad helps fund their paper & stamp addiction)!   


Just look at this sample right here...you might think this is just a cute cupcake made of paper and ribbon....


but you are so wrong! it is a CUTE CUPCAKE that happens to be a GIFT CARD HOLDER!! holy dukes! (as my husband would say). I must have one (but i may just keep it for myself...it could be my new credit card holder! hee.).


And this is a cute set of notecards. Those purses are adorable.

Some other items they will sell are: cards, small gift bags/boxes, small treats for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I'm sure you can't wait to see all of their paper goodness.  You will just have to wait til Oct. 14 & 15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment