Wednesday, October 12, 2011

don't forget!

First of all I just want to say how proud I am of each of the women who will have their crafts displayed this weekend! Each are so unique and I'm so happy to be able to have this venue for them to show off their creative talents! My whole goal in doing this was to help promote those who make handmade things...and I'm so happy these women came on board to participate in our first ever Bloom Market!!

Now...on to business...just a reminder (and how could you forget!?) that there will be cupcakes and coffee for our shoppers on our opening night...this FRIDAY, October 14!  Shopping hours are 6 - 9pm.   Also, remember to bring a shopping bag to make your shopping easier. (we have back-up in case you forget).  And last reminder...INVITE YOUR PEOPLE!  Please bring friends with you...we would love to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment