Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vendor Highlight #7

Lucky number 7 is my oldest niece Lane! She just turned 12 (in which i cannot believe!) and she has always been a very artistic girl!  She taught herself how to crochet and knit! THAT is impressive (but I guess this proud aunt is biased!).  Over the past few years, she has learned how to sew as well.  When I was telling my family about this market that I was putting together, I think her wheels started spinning. She finally asked me if she could sell some of her things...and of course I said YES!  I'm so excited that she is going to be at Bloom Market.

Lane will be selling these adorable headbands at her booth "Periwinkle":
Above is my 10 year old niece, Grace. She makes a good model. :)

And this little cutie is my 7 year old niece, Rose. Also a good model!

Just look at these cute fall/Halloween headbands! She will also have Christmas ones for sale!


Won't they make cute gifts for all the girls in your life (young and old!)? Make sure to come say hi to Lane and see her handiwork! (and buy 1 or 2 or 5!).  Don't forget, details on Bloom Market are on the right and click the link for directions.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh - these headbands are totally worth the trip up north to the Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go lane go!! how awesome for her to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo worth it!! and yes, kate...isn't it fun!? :)

    ReplyDelete