Saturday, November 3, 2012

vendor highlight #18

Happy Saturday everyone!! Just one week away from Bloom Market! yay!

Today I'm happy to introduce my friend Jill, who also happens to be my main helper friend with this market!! (couldn't do it without her!) She is returning this year with her booth "To Market To Market". Jill is another one of those crafty types that can make just about anything she puts her mind to. This year, she will be selling some purses, button book marks (very popular!!), cabochon hair pins, and pretty burlap table runners. Here's a little peek at some of these items:





Super fun, huh? Those button bookmarks are always a hit and go fast! Jill will also be selling her mother-in-law's adorable bags (she lives far away and not able to come).  Here's a little bit about Mary :

------
 Grammy to 13 precious grandchildren -- I love to sew, paint and create. My purses/bags (IYQ and IYQ) are reversible & washable (although, I think hand wash or gentle wash would be best). The name IYQ comes from our special needs nephew/cousin who tells you he likes you and how he feels about you with "I wyke you".

------



 So that's a lot of good stuff all in one booth!! There will only be a few of the table runners...so get there early to get yours! And I have a feeling those bags will be a hit too!



No comments:

Post a Comment