Tuesday, November 6, 2012

vendor highlight #23

We are almost to the end of our list! New this year we have Dawn from Yellow Reformation joining Bloom Market. Their modern flair to jewelry and accessories are just...well...FUN!! I can tell these girls are full of ideas and creativity!  They will be selling a variety of things like jewelry, Christmas decor, Christmas gift tags/cards, hand towels, napkin rings, luminaries & coasters. Here's a little bit about them (taken from their etsy bio):

-----
Dreams start with an encounter. Ours started in a church building. Don't laugh. It could happen to you, too! Two girls, very different, and yet so similar at heart, collided. For me, [Dawn], Amanda brought to life something that had lain dormant in me for many a year. Her expression of creativity snapped me into the next. I started making "stuff", and have been doing that for four-ish years now.

I, [Amanda], had dabbled in a myriad of design work, and ultimately dreamed of owning my own shop, but there was a puzzle piece missing..it was Dawn. 
So...the one realized that she loved creating, and was actually good at it... and the other, who had been intoxicated by the arts and its spell, but knew there was more, together became Yellow Reformation. 








Their style is so cool and hip, am I right!? Please come by and check out their work at the Yellow Reformation booth.  THIS WEEKEND!! yay!  Friday 5-9pm Saturday 10am-4pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment