Sunday, November 4, 2012

vendor highlights #19 & 20

Just a few days away from our opening night of great shopping at Bloom Market!! I have two vendors to show you today.

First, we have Natalie from Sugar & Spice returning with her beautiful crocheted handiwork. Sugar & Spice is now made up of Natalie Hardy, crochet; Stacy Pagomenakis, crochet; Chip Hardy, chainmaille jewlery. They love to create custom items that you will enjoy for gifts or for yourself! This year they will be selling hats, scarfs, afghans, flower clips, trivets, shawls, market bags, ponchos and MORE!  Here's a peek at what you'll see at their booth:






I mean seriously. How cute is that little flower pot?! (and the baby too, of course!). I'm so happy Sugar & Spice will be joining Bloom Market again and am happy that you get to shop for these beautiful handmade crocheted pieces!

-----

Next I want to introduce you to Carol of Baskets 'n Beads. This will be Carol's first time at Bloom Market! Here's a little bit about her:

Baskets ‘n Beads" is a fairly new venture with a past history. I wove baskets as a hobby over 25 years ago, but life took over and that hobby did not reappear until retirement and this past year…and now I’m hooked again.  Jewelry-making started as earrings I made for gifts, and ornaments I made for our own tree and took off from there.  Watch bands, bracelets and necklaces came next.    It’s amazing what can happen when ‘work’ no longer gets in the way of creating fun and useful things.  I so admire all you who find the time and energy to craft and are still raising families. Come take a look at my new venture at Bloom Market.  I’ll have fall, Christmas and classic theme pieces to select from.  PS, I have some items kids might enjoy, too.




Aren't those owl earrings and bracelet cute!? Come by and meet Carol...and be nice to her or I'll hurt you (she's my mother-in-law!). :)   

Happy Shopping this coming weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment